South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 06:44 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Merry Monday SBD Chat for 12/3

Good Monday morning to you all, and I have the coffee ready.

It's peaceful and quiet here so far, and I'm sitting here with my coffee and enjoying my tree and contemplating the week ahead. I don't expect any hurdles and it will be good to get back into the normal routine. Mondays are always busy, especially after a weekend with a houseful of guests, and the girls have piano and flute lessons after school to round out the day. I don't have a thing planned to do for after I get home and will be ready to sit down and put my feet up.

Come and pour yourself a cup and let's chat before this new week gets started.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:49 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Quickie from me as I glug my coffee. The power was off from 6 yesterday afternoon until 4 this morning so things are a bit screwed up. My baking mess is still in the kitchen and I need to clean it up before I dash off to the gym. After gym it'll be the Quilting Biddies Christmas lunch. I am so glad I got my rum cake made yesterday afternoon instead of waiting until last night!

Cottage, seeing your tree smilie is giving me the "urge". I found my wrapping paper, ribbons and decorations and just may get the wee bling tree up later today.

Merry Monday to us all!
Old 12-03-2012, 06:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning Ruth and Linda and all to follow! Everyone sounds like they have a busy day without being *too* crazy, and I hope it stays that way. Me too - I have my 1/2 day of work...off at 2, then a run and be home for the kiddos. I have not planned the menu for the week (although I have some good choices for today), and I feel to stinkin' lazy to do it right now. Maybe I'll get some inspiration somewhere.

Speaking of which - I haven't been to TJ's yet - maybe I'll go there if I have enough time, and I'm sure there will be LOTS of inspiration!
Old 12-03-2012, 07:04 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning Ruth and Tammy!

Ruth, what was the reason for the power outage yesterday? Yes, it's a good thing you got your cake baked beforehand. I sure wish I could join you for a slice of it!

Tammy, enjoy your 1/2 day of work! A visit to TJ's always gives me plenty of inspiration for meal planning. Let us know what you get there!
Old 12-03-2012, 07:32 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning

I'm barely up...with coffee already, of course. It's pouring rain here...we sure need moisture.
Yesterday went off without a hitch and we ended up with a soak at the pool. Today it's water yoga and a trip to the chiropractor.

Linda,enjoy your day with the girls.

Ruth, glad to hear power is back on.

Tammy yay for short work days.

Have a great day everyone,
Old 12-03-2012, 07:42 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning. Debbie said it for me today Thanks Debbie and water yoga sound like fun. Stayed home all day yesterday. Decided rather than be tempted to go out after my shower I skipped blow drying and makeup and wore my college sweatshirt. Wasn't that I was lazy I wrapped and got presents ready to ship. I really don't enjoy wrapping presents as I am not as good as I used to be.

Today hopefully will be a longer ride than yesterday. Then later many, many errands. The majority of which are in one shopping plaza since it is nice there will be no reason to move the car. Guess I better plan what I will make for the week. I have been pretty good lately

Enjoy your day
Old 12-03-2012, 08:14 AM   #7  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Morning! Just ate my bean muffin... Holy Splenda Batman! Definitely edible, just super sweet. I may go the savory route next time.

Gonna be 72 here today. I'll take it! Gotta finish getting ready and hit the road. Have a great day!

Lisa
Old 12-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #8  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

and on the fly. It's the start of another busy, but "normal" week, just 5 days, no evenings and no Saturday. Then I'm off to visit DD this weekend for the Nutcracker and wedding dress shopping!

Hope your Monday is sunny and easy

Last edited by CyndiM; 12-03-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Closed Thread