Old 12-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #1  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Default EPIC Fail today...totally bummed..tmi warning.

You ever have one of those days where no matter what you do..you cant take your mind off of something? Or do you ever feel so bummed or so crappy that you just want 1 freaking cookie to feel better...just to feel human?

Before anyone goes and suggests that i could have made pudding into a cookie or a shake into a drink that tastes like a cookie..let me remind you I am on alternatives..and that does not include any alternatives online. All of my alternatives are merely Premier Nutrition shakes that are chocolate flavoured..they are grose but i drink them because im fuelling my body..that is all..

So how did the start go? Well..i made it seven days ...trying to go for another four month challenge..Yah...i failed today..I have been suffering the worst PMS in the history of PMS that i have ever had..I suppose it might be related to the fact that i just started birth control pills...however, i have horrible horrible pain that doesnt want to go away...i have a super heavy flow with clots...and i have never had a heavy flow before...I feel so bloated i barely want to eat...but i am craving sweets like never before...In particular..gingersnaps...funny as it sounds..i have this insane craving for gingersnaps.. I have made it through most of the day drinking lemon ginger herbal tea straight...but it was like "God just give me a gingersnap PLEASE!!".

On top of that...i have been at my parents house visiting for the past few days..and though they claim to be on a diet..they really arent.. They have been eating fudge and gingerbread cookies and white chocolate bark and junk food..I have survived baking there Christmas presents and didnt even taste anything i made...but it has been torture yesterday and today which i think is related to my really bad PMS...

But regardless of that..i epicly failed.. I ate a half of a pizza(a half????????so baaad!!!) Then i drank my tea with cream...and ate gingersnaps....sigh

Its safe to call this day...well....just a stinking sucky no good very bad day

Sorry this is so long.. i just needed to let it all out...so i can start fresh tommorow.
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:28 PM   #2  

On the bright side...you came here and talked about your day...see? You are already on the upward swing... Only an important, beautiful, and smart woman would do such a thing. *smile*

Continue on....to the inner, thinner you that is screaming to come out....

Last edited by Doverlot; 12-02-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Doverlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:41 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Port, it can happen to anyone. I am wondering, though, if you think the shakes are gross- is there anything else you can substitute with? Are you able to order any snacks online? I don't know how well I'd be able to stick with a diet (especially long-term!) if I found the food gross. (As an aside, if you're a coffee drinker- I dump my premier shakes in my coffee and I think they taste better that way). If you're not able to order stuff online, how about trying out the premier protein bars? Or Detour bars, or other alternatives you can get in the store? I know that when I first started with alternatives I found a bunch of things that I really couldn't even choke down- it took me a solid week or two to find things that I actually liked and figure out how to make it work for me.

That said, I've gone off the rails big time (3 days...) for a certain recent holiday that will go unnamed and after stepping on the scale for an unofficial weigh-in, I was totally horrified- but within 3 days back OP, it was gone. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and find a way to make the diet more bearable for you- if that includes avoiding your parents' house when they're making goodies, etc, until you feel you can be around that stuff- then that might be what it takes.

djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #4  

Height: 5'8

i ate a whole box of bars in one sitting. it happens. figure out why you did it and move right along
southern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:41 AM   #5  
Restart 4/1/19

S/C/G: 226.8/190.0/140

Height: 5' 5"

I had a bad weekend too! I basically went off on Friday night when our dinner plans had to be changed last minute, and though I tried to get back on Saturday, I kept eating cake... My problems started earlier this week when I realized that I had gained 1.5 lbs even though I was completely 100%. This diet is far to restrictive to be on it and gain weight...I figured if I was going to gain weight I might as well enjoy it. I know...wrong attitude. So I decided to just let it go for the weekend and start fresh this morning. I am still committed to losing the weight, but I can't hold this against myself or I will never be in the right frame of mind to keep going. I know I will have to deal with higher numbers on the scale this week, but there is nothing that I can do about that now...just move forward and let it go.
Bella73123 is offline   Reply With Quote