View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:32 PM   #13
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Simply Sunny Beautiful Sunday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

Got an early morning call from that author from CO this morning ~ his son wants that box I showed him yesterday and wants another also so I need to get that done this coming week. I think this one will have a butterfly on the lid. I have a house also to build for a gentleman who wants it for his wife for Christmas. So besides all the things I want to make I will have these to build ~ I will be kept busy for sure this month. I need to get my pattern books out and decide. Well I was looking around at things that I want to use as a box top and decided on a butterfly. I resized the pattern to fix the size box lid I want to make and will be cutting the glass tomorrow.

I have to go to my yearly doc appointment tomorrow. Be good to hear what she has been up to this last year. I just go once a year to get a check up and pick up fresh prescriptions for the meds I take which allong with my vitimin regiman help keep me from going to see her more than once a year. Then to weigh in tomorrow night and hopefully they have the new program material on sale here so I can purchace them.

We had pot-luck after church services today and I had a wonderful desert of more fruit. Someone had brought a nice bowl of fresh strawberries and blueberries and I ate them with my meal and had more for dessert. Tonight Will wants to go to Applebee’s and I can certainly choose a WW entrée there.

JEAN Well raspberries are good for you ~ I love them fresh. Wasn't aware they had them in pill form. I imagine you can get that afgan finished if you keep at it some each day.

SUSAN I like eating at I-Hop ~ they are very nice about making substitutions and their food always tastes fresh. I know a gentleman who will be taking lots of picture of that "Will as Santa escapade" and I can surely get one from him. I can sure see him shrinking since he has been trying now to lose.

DONNA FAYE I too love Olive Garden, but alas, there isn't one here nearer than 3 and a half hours. So you see we haven't graced their establisment with our pressence in a long time. Olive Garden & Red Lobster are owned by the same outfit. Where there is one there is always one of the other ones close by. I also love going to the Red Lobster for fresh Red Snapper. Aren't kids just so precious ~ and they sure know how to capture your attention.

Have a great day Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote