View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #12
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! The sun is shining and it's 61 degrees with a slight breeze. Beautiful day! We skipped church this morning; I've been fighting a sinus headache and it came back last night. We actually slept in which is very, very rare at this house. I've been working on Beth's afghan off and on today; I'd like to get it done before Christmas but not sure if that will happen.

Maggie -- It sounds like your Friday night dinner was really enjoyable! It's always fun to visit with someone who travels. I just read a blurp that Dr. Oz promoted some sort of raspberry supplement on one of his programs. I don't watch him very often so missed that one too.

"Gma" -- I'm glad you are feeling better, but don't blame you for not wanting to stand and walk at the race. Did Thomas get to spend any time with Jackson? I know you enjoyed being with him.

Susan -- I'm glad you are getting a new Kindle! I keep waiting for my iPad battery to die but so far so good. We charge it just about every night because we both use it. I must admit I haven't been to the WW site to check out the new program. We must have gotten the same coupons today as I cut out the OG one too!

I have a load of Bob's undies to fold and another load of jeans to get in the dryer. Tomorrow I have a P. E. O. luncheon and then Bob's manor board Christmas dinner at night. I will try not to overeat! Enjoy the rest of your day and evening!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote