View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:49 PM   #10
gma22

Good morning gals. We slept in a bit this morning until around 8 AM, which was wonderful. We always have to get up at least once to go to the bathroom but usually we go back to sleep fairly quickly. Since I haven't been in pain lately I am feeling better which is great.

We decided not to go to the race today as parking is a nightmare, the walking can be a very long way and no bathrooms available. I really wanted to be there, but it just isn't going to happen. I talked to my son about it and he said he understood and his feelings aren't hurt, Kelly kept pressing about it trying to give me suggestions, but she doesn't think to the end about streets being blocked off etc. She suggested Jack drop me off at the end of the race, which is our semi pro baseball park, but he wouldn't be able to pull up close to the park as it is part of the runners area so I would have to walk a long ways anyway. So, just have to keep up on FB since she and Alicia are posting pics and such. They are probably past the 10 mile mark at this point.

Jean: I love Olive Garden too. We went to an old business that has been here since 1923. We had a great time, great food, I ate way too many of their yummy rolls, and had fun with Jackson. He sat next to me and he was kind of overstimulated, but settled down when Tom went and got Thomas's Ipad. Thomas is boy scout camping this whole weekend and won't be home until Sunday. Anyway, Jackson was playing this one game and everytime I would start talking to his mom or Tom who were sitting close to me he would say, "Nonny watch me, watch me!" So, I mainly watched him play a video game! You know I really hate it all! I got a couple more of the Anne George books and they are really funny. Check them out if you get a chance.

Guess I will go in and unload the dishwasher. You gals have a great day today! It is lovely and warm here today, perfect for a marathon. Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote