View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:56 PM   #7
Jean

Good Evening, Flowers! It's been another beautiful day in my corner of the world. I even had the sliding door open a crack this afternoon. I ran some errands this morning; the hospital employees had a "craft" sale which was more party type things like Pampered Chef and I didn't buy anything, stopped at the shoe store to buy a pair of Clarks I had my eye on -- they have gotten more expensive since I bought my last pair, and then picked up a few groceries. This afternoon I did laundry and debated about dragging out the tree. I just don't feel like decorating the big tree this year and keep putting it off.

Maggie -- I can almost taste your home made pasta. I hope you find your box book. I am famous for sticking things away in a hurry and then can't find them when I want them. I'm sure you are too organized to do that. I could never figure out why I'm not as organized at home, as I was at school.

"Gma" -- I'm so sorry your gyn appointment was canceled. I hope the food was good at the Italian restaurant tonight. Olive Garden is my favorite! Will has a sore throat and when I talked to him tonight I could hardly understand him. Beth said he sounds like he has a tennis ball stuck in his throat. If he is sick they won't do the surgery; I suggested taking his tonsils out at the same time but doubt if they would do that.

I have a new book so think I will go read. I couldn't go to sleep last night and the last time I looked at the clock it was 3:35. I hope I can sleep tonight! Have a nice weekend!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote