View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:56 PM   #4
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It's been a beautiful day in my neighborhood with sunshine, NO wind, and 50 degrees this afternoon. I went to get my nails done this morning, sorted through a pile of catalogs, went to WW (maintained -- surprise, surprise), and went to church this afternoon to work on the newsletter. The program glitch I had on Monday carried over to the address labels so they aren't done yet. The poor secretary spent most of the time, I was there, on the phone with a company rep trying to figure out how to fix it. I told her she should have ignored the program updates because we've had nothing but glitches with it. I finally came home and told her to call me and I would come back tomorrow.

"Gma" -- I haven't read any Anne George books that I am aware of. You got me hooked on Michael Connelly! I also brought home a Dick Francis book this time. I know how much you are looking forward to Jay and family coming. I hope Kelly is feeling better and can enjoy their visit. I know the flu is making the rounds here, so hope you all are healthy and feeling good while your company is there.

Maggie -- Meatloaf is one of my favorites and mine never turns out the same way twice. I also get the Pillsbury emails; let us know how the bacon and egg cupcakes turn out. I'm glad your jail is finished and now you can work on Christmas gifts.

This has been a hungry day for some reason. I think it will be Bob's night to cook! I really need to make a serious menu list and head for the grocery store. Enjoy the rest of your day and evening!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote