View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:24 PM   #47
BeachBreeze2010
Positive Focus

S/C/G: 225/ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

You got to meet her! Awesome! I saw her last year at Rock on the Range - she did a circle mosh pit. She had everyone going, it was really cool.

I am excited to find this thread because a big part of my weight loss goal is to be smokin' hot for ROTR this May. I want to wear something sexy. It's a huge motivator! I think I'm the only person at the gym that runs to "Blood, Blood, Blood..."

Not to completely hijack - last concert was Jack White. Before that was Chevelle, Halestorm and Evanescence and yes - I crowd surfed! Honestly, I didn't think about my weight because I have seen so many big guys do it. I saw a wheelchair at ROTR last year! But, as far as what I am wearing - I definitely think about it and want to have fun with costumes.

28lbs by May 17th!

There's no ticker here because I have no idea what I weigh, nor do I have plans to get on the scale anytime soon. My goals are to take care of myself in healthy ways and let the scale fall wherever it will. "It's not about skinny anymore - it's about healthy."
BeachBreeze2010 is offline   Reply With Quote