View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Steel Magnolias #33

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS

It is in the 50 range this day in the ♥-Land. I am currently just really waking up with a bit of coffee in me. I have only seen Ragg Mopp so far this morning and think that Will is down stairs working on a saddle so that is where Beanie and Cecil would be also.

After I totally wake up I am going to finish that building. All I have to do to it now is make the signs that go over the 3 doors. Over the front door will read POLICE STATION and on one side door JAIL and on the other side of the building door CAFETERIA. Will is going to put another shelf up under the ones in the front room and I now have enough buildings to fill it. We need to get a longer plug in strip so they can all be plugged. I have some of those little tea lights that are battery run that can sit under the buildings that are too small to have a light fixture in them. I’ll have plenty of time to get the little things made that I want to gift some folks with now before Christmas comes around.

I believe for the main meal today I will make a meatloaf. We love having the left-over’s from one of those to make sandwiches with. OH and Cuties are back in the store so I have a bag of them to enjoy. They are quickly becoming my most favorite fruit.

Will just came in to show me a Wild Rag that one of the college students that works at the museum brought back for him from when he was home for Thanksgiving. There is a lady living near him that makes them to sell. Anyway it is a bandana ~ but huge with a brown, green and gold paisley type design all over it. Cowboys used them for lots of things back in the day. It is so much bigger than the blue and red bandanas we see these days. Like I said, they had many, many uses for them. It was a very important part of their outfit. If he wants to find some material he likes at the fabric store I can easily make him some more.

DONNA FAYE Your ham sounds delicious and it is a good low point meal. Doesn't it feel great to be able to sleep the night though. So glad that you are finally getting better. Your upcoming visit from Jay & his family will be great I am sure. The "little one" reminds me of that song . . . "trun around."

JEAN The sun get its exarcise trying to squeeze itself between the clouds wouldn't you think. I still like my horizontal shades because I like to be able to pull them all the way up to the top. We have the vertical ones in the church building and they work great in there. Guess it depends on what you want the shades to do as to what kind you get. Looks to me you have made the right choice since you cat still has its front claws.

Have a great day Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 11-28-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote