UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 11-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 142.0kg /127.0 kg / 99.0kg

Height: 170cm

Default Kate says hello

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself here. I found this forum when I was googeling for a weight loss ticker and thought it would be a fantastic idea to join you here and get some support.
I only recently started loosing weight. I have been obese all my life and never motivated enough to change things.

After my last break up I could not eat for days. The first pounds dropped without any effort as I was just to heart broken to even get any food down. It took me a while to find back to myself but the only thing I did not want back was the binge eating, the senseless face stuffing with high calorie snacks, fast food until my belly hurts.
I loved that I had so much more engery. As for now I have lost 15 kg since my last official weight was taken in april when I had to admitted to hospital for surgery on my knee. My surgeon then recommended I have to lose weight or my pains would never go and the next joint would join in. I managed to loose maybe 5kg but then I met somebody who was a FA and loved me fat.
The breakup from him made me want to change my life and make sure that by loosing my extras he would never be attracted to me again, this way I would be safe from him.

So now 6 weeks post break up I am doing well. At the moment I am loosing about 1,5 kgs per week, which is a lot and I know I wont be able to keep this speed up, but that is going to be okay. It took me many years to get so fat, now it will take some time to get rid of it.

Thanks for listening.
Kate SE26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/130/126

Height: 5ft 5

Hi Kate, welcome to the forum

Sounds like you've already put in a lot of effort, so well done on your weightloss achieved so far.

I guess medical grounds for weightloss can be a huge motivation, but it sounds like the break up diet is also working well for you!

Best of luck with the rest of your journey, hope to see you around the boards.

Last edited by 1987; 11-21-2012 at 03:58 PM.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:29 AM   #3  
mountain walker

S/C/G: 364/354/196

Height: 5ft7"

Hi Kate,
Well done on your weight loss so far!
And welcome...these boards are so helpful I check in regularly as it helps keep me on track.
How are you losing the weight?
mountain walker is offline   Reply With Quote