View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 06:10 PM   #13
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Wonderful Wednesday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

Today so far I have made that WW lightened version of pumpkin cheese cake, mixed up the cranberry sauce with mandarin orange sections and pecans, made a Jell-o pineapple cottage cheese salad so all I have yet this day is to bake are some rolls. I need to make sure the turkey breast is thawed to cook tomorrow with the other items. We are having a guest after all tomorrow ~ a college student that works at the museum that Will volunteers at. Her folks live far away and she was just there with them last month. Now I am taking a well needed break. Tomorrow will be easier for all I have are some things to cook on the top of the stove and the turkey breast in the oven. All the things I made today will reside in the fridge except the rolls of course. I see the light at the end of the tunnel and all is well.

JEAN What in the world would I do with a regular shopping cart. This little on my desk is so cute. What is neat it even has that plastic square on the front of it where stores put their advertisements on. Every detail just like the big ones is on it.

DONNA FAYE My bro in law has a shakey hand also but he was an engineer draftman and could draw without messing things up. Wonder what causes that anyway. Is that guy that made that announcement in trouble with the boss for telling the men to go home early? He must have assumed it was like any other year. At least now you can see the light at the end of the tunnel and get to the doctor sooner t.han later.

Have a great day tomorrow. If you all lived closer I would invite you all over for dinner tomorrow

Have a great day Magnolias ~: wave: Type at y’all later.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 11-21-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote