View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #10
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Thankful Tuesday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

Will has been out shopping and brought home a little shopping cart for me. It is a miniature of the real thing and has all the stuff on it that a big one has. From the handle to the front of the basket is 6” and the widest part is 3”. The wheels roll and it even has a child seat the folds up out of the way. I set my M&M screen cleaner in it on my desk. He even found a BBQ lighter that is shaped like a rifle that will look great with the miniature saddle he is building for the museum. He got these things at the Ace Hardware store of all places.

We now have all the makings for our Thanksgiving dinner which we are both looking forward to the leftovers we will have at a later date. Tomorrow I can get a lot of the meal fixed ahead of time so I won’t have a lot to do on Thursday. I am organized so I don’t stress myself. My new soldering iron should arrive on Wednesday but I will certainly be too busy to do any glass work that day. We have to get the place all ship shape for we never know if we are having drop ins or not.

I received my December edition of Cooking Light and there is a yummy sounding recipe called Cranberry curd that I clipped and am certainly going to make. It makes 2 ˝ cups so I will certainly gift half of it to someone since it only lasts a week in the fridge. I will freeze a bit of it to see how it works to save it longer that way. I will make that one day at Christmas time.

JEAN How delightful for you to not have the wind blowing. I believe we are also having a rather still day but it is up in the 70 degrees this day. One thing about living in this small berg is that there wasn't a line when I went to get my lisence renewed this year. Just walked in and gave them my money and had my picture taken and was through. It will definitely be fun rounding up all the suplies and building that little green house ~ we just may get a garden to produce because of it. We will be at least in control of the plants environment as much as we can to have them produce and not be fried outside in the ground. It is nice that with the plans came a list of everything needed to build it. Down to every nut and bolt.

Have a great day Magnolias ~: wave: Type at y’all later.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote