View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:59 PM   #8
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Monday Monday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

I am all discombobulated this day. This past week was not a good one for my program and I chose to eat too much “comfort food”. That said I am back OP today and sticking to it. I know I will show a couple pounds up at weigh in tonight and will just have to face the music. Looks like I lost sight of my FOCUS for awhile. I can't lose weight if I lose that.

I sure wish the neighbor man would go to work. He parks his truck right outside my office window and he is letting it run and run and run and the throbbing is giving me a headache. The sound it emits mess with my body rhythm. And there he goes ~ thank you nice neighbor. I am usually still asleep when he goes to work. I went to bed earlier than usual and now am up earlier. It sure feels strange to me to be up this early. I’m a night person, after all. Stay up late and get up late for years has been my mode of action. If I keep this up my first meal of the day may be called “breakfast.” I am surprised at the amount of places that will be open on Thanksgiving in this little town. Other place we have lived there weren’t any establishments that were open on such a day. Oh but if there is an I-Hop in a town it is always open and usually near a motel. There are just 4 items on the “to buy” list for our Thanksgiving dinner that we will need and they are all for the WW lightened version of pumpkin cheesecake I am planning to make. When I first made it ~ it was 4 points a serving but with the new method of counting points it is now 6P+ which is still low for such a yummy dessert.

DONNA FAYE So sad you haven't been feeling well but am happy you can see the time when you can make an appointment to see your doc. I have several different sized tips that go with the soldering iron I like to use. It is the 100 Watt Weller Temperature Controlled Iron which cycles on and off to maintain a constant temperature of 700 . It is also the most expensive soldering iron that my glass people sell in their catalogue. There are other uses for this type of soldering iron besides glass work. The feature I love is that it maintains that constant temperature. The other Weller models are good but this one is just superior in my opinion. Maintaining a constant temperature is very important to me with my type of work. I have soldered using a screw driver before but don’t want to do that with glass. I just did that to make a quick connection to show my doubting brother it really would work.

JEAN What a wonderful feeling to balance like that. We do so need snow or some rain for the winter crops here or there will be a big shortage again this year. Will just got home with plans to build a garden shed (AKA: Green House) which is 12' x 10' and we do have the room in the back yard for such a building. It came with all the instructions and list of materials with step by step instructions needed to build it. Should be interesting. That aught to be a fun winter project to tackle.

Have a great day Magnolias ~: wave: Type at y’all later.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 11-19-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote