View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 08:46 AM   #6
gma22

Good morning to you ladies. This weekend was a rough one. Our 40th anniversary was yesterday and we didn't even go out to lunch or dinner or anything to celebrate. As soon as Thanksgiving is over, I am going to check and see if I can get an appt with the gyn. She wanted me to wait until Dec and hopefully they have her Dec schedule up.

Sounds like everyone has been busy, busy. I have been doing things for Thanksgiving as I feel like it. I made fudge the other day and sat in a chair in front of the stove to make it because I was in pain and shaky so much. Fudge turned out well though!

Jack will probably only work part day on Wed and as soon as he gets home we will go get a washer. Hopefully they can deliver by the weekend sometime.

Maggie: My Iphone does some nutty things all by itself too. I just tell Jack I have an Iphone ghosty. Do you use a sodering iron that has a really slim tip or something since you do such small work? I have seen the ones Jack uses but wondered if yours was a special size or something.

Jean: I can't believe that poor woman was hung out to dry by her whole committee. Why be on it if you aren't going to do your job? I usually was on the kitchen committee, but when people didn't show up, men and women from the congregation helped get things back in order when we were done.

Susan: Sounds like you had a lovely time. A lot of knitter haunt the Goodwill and Salvation Army, DAV stores and buy sweaters or vests and rip them out and remake the yarn into something else. I think it is a great way to be "green."

Well gals, I am going to get in my chair for a bit. I hope you all have a wonderful week and holiday this week. Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote