Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 11-19-2012, 12:18 AM   #1  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Can't find my thread?

The forum is running really slow tonight but I can't find my thread. I wrote one called Allergies/Sensitivities in the Dieting with Obstacles area and then re-posted it in Weight Loss Support for more responses. There wasn't anything offensive in it at all, just my experiences with an allergist. Now I can't find either of them. What happened??
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:52 AM   #2  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Your original thread.

You reposted the same post yesterday within that very thread after the first response. That was deleted by a Mod as a presumed duplicate (that happens a lot). There are now additional responses.

(Have no experiences with allergies to offer; I wish you well finding your solution.)
BillBlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote