View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Saturday ~ Chilly This Day

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

I have all the pieces of my building ground and now can do the next steps to finish it up. Then I can start on some Christmas things. After I have something cut out I have to finish it or some of the pieces of glass may go missing. We got those M&M computer screen cleaners and they are so cute. The body measures 4 inches then has arms and legs. Mine is definitely a girl because she is wearing high heels. What really counts is that it really did a great job cleaning my screen.

Back after doing some glass work getting all the edges ground smooth and now Iím sad. My soldering iron just went ca-put and now I will have to wait until I can order another from my glass people and then I can finish my building and start on some Christmas things. I have had this one for so many years I am actually surprised it has lasted so long. In fact it is the first one I bought in the 70ís when I started doing glass work. Yikes I just threw it in the trash and didnít give it a proper burial. Iíll order one just like it since it gave such good service. I probably wonít ever have to order another one after this one for if it lasts that long I wonít be the one using it. What a time for it to go kaput though, when I have so many things I want to build. Itís timing wasnít the best to check out now. But, alas, I will find something else to occupy my time. Life is good.

I just talked with Will on the phone and he said he had checked to see if the building supply place where he does business had a soldering iron like I use but they didnít have one in stock. However, they gladly ordered one and it should be here sometime next week. That is much quicker than I could get it from my glass people out in Florida.

JEAN I do hope you are safe and enjoing all your jaunting around. I know you are having a good time seeing some of your folks and help celebrate a birthday for him. Be safe.

Have a great day Magnolias ~: wave: Type at yíall later.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote