View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #1
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Steel Magnolias #32

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

This is another day in the high 50ļís with the nights down in the 30ļís. Sure wish we could get some rain though. The winter crops sure need it and if they donít get it then they will have to be plowed under. Have you heard of what is happening in CO because of the lack of rain there is a shortage of feed for horses and ~ it is very sad for the animals.

My Blackberry has gotten a new habit I donít like. Sometimes It has been turning itself on during the night and all my mail that comes to my computer goes to my phone also. I turn my phone off so that wonít happen but, alas, It has a mind of its own. I wonder what happened to facilitate this change in its behavior. I guess I should be thankful that it doesnít happen every night.

I ate 2 p+ worth of that jerky I made and it is the best ever. Will said I should just continue to use this recipe so I will mark that in my book. It is thicker than the store bought kind and pliable ~ just right and yummy. I weighed out a portion size and then put it into a little snack bag ~ then all the snack bags go into a bigger freezer bag and into the freezer. That way it makes it easy to get 2 P+ worth out to enjoy.

SUSAN Did you have those attachments with your pasta machine that make ravioli and lasagna noodles? I didnít have those with my "made in Italy" one I used to have and plan on getting them this go round. Sounds like you are keeping busy with things to do that you enjoy.

JEAN OH peanut brittle is one of my favorites and I have not had any in ages and ages for it is definitely a red light food. I think it is nice of you to gift it to other folks and not having it in your home calling your name like it would here anyway. Hope your find the window coverings that will suit you on your trip to the big city.

Have a great day Magnolias ~: wave: Type at yíall later.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote