View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #30
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Titilating Chilly Thursday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

Another day with the same ole temperatures ~ Old man Winter is here, I do believe. Last night I made some bodacious good jerky using one of Emeril’s recipes. I like to try different spices and such with each batch I make and rotate the recipes. As I type I am listening to Neil Diamond. He sure has talent. These are his two CD’s “Glory Road 1968 to 1972.” Oldies and are definitely goodies.

I had to cut my nails for they were getting too long to do my glass works. They are still long by others standards though. I am just blessed with nice nails and have gotten lots of compliments on them throughout the years. I still haven’t found any glow in the dark polish.

When we were getting ready to go out yesterday and I was going out the back door I glanced over at the fence line between our house and the neighbor. All three of our animals were lined up at the fence and the neighbor was leaning over giving them treats. They don’t even own a cat but do have cat treats. What nice neighbors to like our “children.”

I am so glad I had ordered my tiny Santa grouping because they no longer offer it in their catalogue. Last year when I wanted some things I was too late in ordering some of the items I had wanted to gift folks with. Schwan’s® comes tomorrow and will have my holiday treats because I ordered them early enough for they still have them. I will at least be prepared for December guests. He will come one more time after tomorrow before this month is over with and I can get anything else I may need then.

Today is the day Will works for the Museum and I will be busy here with my glass works. I have gotten some presents wrapped and ready to mail. I will have time to deal with the last minute things that always pop up with calm ease. Just the two of us is never just the two of us during the holidays which is a good thing.

JEAN While you have your vacuum out will you please step over here and attack my dust bunnies? Where in the world do they come from and multiply so quickly? Your snickers salad sounds O so yummy. Will won't be preaching here on the days we travel to the other church for there are men here that can "stand in" and bring the lesson.

Have a great day Magnolias ~: wave: Type at y’all later.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote