Old 11-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #1  
Tired Of Just Surviving

S/C/G: 315/272/215

Height: 5'7

Default November Roll Call - General Chatter Thread

Happy Fall Everyone!! How are we all doing on our journeys this month?
SmallSteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: HW:319/RW:257/CW:193.0/GW:140

Height: 5'4"

Staying focused and strong!!

Final exams for this first semester start Dec. 10th, and I am trying very hard not to stress out.
sluggerbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:48 PM   #3  
Tired Of Just Surviving

You can do it Peggy!!! I have faith in you!! You are my biggest inspiration!
Old 11-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi smallsteps. - for me, I went to a registered dietician a month or so ago. We both agreed that I know alot about nutrition. However, I just need to find some 'sanity' with food. I like the exchange food plan. So does she. She tweeked it and helped me divide the food up a way that I don't get hunger as a result of low blood sugar. I wasn't eating a big enough breakfast. I am amazed at what I difference it's made in my day.

I am losing some weight and feeling a bit more hopeful. Of course... we are facing the 'eating season'. That will be the challenge for me.

That's what's new for me.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #5  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

I am finally back on track after gaining a ton of weight back. I am down 7 pounds as of today. I am so grateful I was able to turn this back around.
Judy Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:29 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 235/229/135

Height: 5'3"

I am brand new to this site!! I am really hoping to stay on plan with the support that I find here... I am really trying to lose 100lbs...
michellereed05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:50 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy Lynn View Post
I am finally back on track after gaining a ton of weight back. I am down 7 pounds as of today. I am so grateful I was able to turn this back around.
Ditto for me, except that I'm down ten. Finally got enough space cleared in my head to work on it.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:23 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/185?

Height: 5'6"

Staying on track for the most part. Eating is healthy, plenty of H2O, but exercise could be a little better. I have a Wii Fit coming that I bought on eBay, but it's not here yet. It was gift to myself for my birthday. I'm really hoping that it shows up soon. Cause I also found a copy of Walk It Out which I have heard great things about. I just want to have more I can do, because my work schedule is sooo darned screwy.
My hubby is doing much better, too! He has a follow-up drs. appt. in the AM, so we'll know if his meds are correct & what more we can do to keep him healthy. If we can keep each other on track we'll both be the better for it...health-wise. I let you all know how it goes when we get back.
I have a couple of days off, so I'm going to see if I can make it to our local park, which is awesome for walking in during the fall. I love awesome fall colors. Who knows, maybe I'll actually get in front of the camera. I HATE having my picture took, but how will I show my progress without a starting point?
Well, I better head off to bed. Hope you all have a great remainder of the week. Be healthy!!!
MrsTryingAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:38 PM   #9  
Tired Of Just Surviving

Happy Friday Eve everyone!! How are we doing today?
Old 11-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

Well, I should be in here more often, but things are going well in general. I just got home from several days visiting my DD and we did nothing but go to the gym, shop, and cook. Her freezer is very well stocked right now! But that means we ate well, too. I'd like to think it all balanced out! My weight held steady, but I really want to drop a couple before Christmas so I'm not trying to do it after the holidays are done. We'll see how that goes.

Thanksgiving will be very low key - just eating with friends. I won't have to do much cooking and that is good in many respects. No pie left over, no snacks to deal with except for one afternoon.

Hope all is well with everyone else.

Lin

Last edited by linJber; 11-16-2012 at 06:17 PM.
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:42 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/185?

Height: 5'6"

Well, first off H's appt. got all screwed up! They changed his appt. via phone, but DID NOT update it on their books. So he was NOT seen by a dr. He had NO follow up visit. He was supposed to have one within 1-2 weeks of being put on new meds...now it'll be over a month!
He was livid. You must realize that H doesn't get angry very easily, but we are talking about his health! They made him a "new appt. for the 29th, but I'm going to see if I can get him in sooner there or some where else! He'll be out of his meds by the 26th!
I can't put up with this B$! Sorry, but I have to vent! I DO NOT want my hubby to end up in the hospital again or worse! He's just now starting to feel better & seeming to get his sugar level & blood pressure under control. GGGRRRrrrr!!!

We did go for a walk in the local mall. It was raining & pretty windy out. It was one way to get exercise. Dinner was a yummy baked salmon steak with steamed veggies! Tasty, tasty, tasty!!
I have my weigh-in on Sunday. I really hope that I'm down, because I really, really want to reach my goal for Christmas!

Hope everyone's journey is going well! Be healthy! Enjoy your weekend!
MrsTryingAgain is offline   Reply With Quote