View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:20 PM   #27
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Wonderful Chilly Wednesday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

It is a chilly day here in the ♥-Land and in the 40º and 50º area for the day. I was in a nice warm shower this morning thinking how nice for I was warm inside where it was cold outside my window. Yes, I do shower on occasion.

It has been decided that Will will be preaching in a small town which is about an hour from here on the 3rd Sunday of each month starting in December. It will be fun to go there for we know some of the folks there already. It will also be interesting for they intend to feed us lunch after services there for that is their pot-luck Sunday. That is one of the reasons they wanted him to preach for them on the 3rd Sunday of the month. I don’t think there are any restaurants open in that little berg on Sunday, at least we didn’t find any that were when we went there before. There aren’t that many to begin with and they all shut down on Sunday. Hays is a small place and Ransom is a very small place. It will be interesting to find out how that place got it’s name.

We really like the Mannheim Steamroller Christmas music and we bought the 25th anniversary collection which has two CD’s. This makes a total 8 of their Christmas CD’s that we have. I am going to check at that book/music store on their end cap closer to Christmas and see if they have any we don’t. I am listening to the new ones right now before I put them up until the proper “season” and they sound wonderful.

I haven’t yet ordered my pasta machine but my pasta drying rack arrived today. It is so trick for it breaks down to “flat” for storage. Clever design and takes up much less room on a kitchen counter than the one I used to have years back and they still sell today. I could have built this one if I had wanted to. However, by the time I rounded up all the materials to put it together it would have cost me more than I paid for it already made. Go figure. I just received a whole stack of catalogues also. Yikes and I’m “pre-approved” to charge which is a scary thing. I don’t avail myself of their wonderful offers though. If I want anything out of a catalogue it is paid with good ole do re me. Life is good.

SUSAN That is good that you have been keeping busy. It is good to fill time with constructive things. We feed Cecil the same kind of food for all meals. In fact his food dish is always replinished by me but he isn't and over-eater. It is a food that has all those good things in it for felines. I do like my Activelink ~ makes me want to do more exercises.

DONNA FAYE The hand knitted sox I've seen in catalogues aren't priced as I would have to have them if I sold them either. Like I said ~ they were probably knitted in China. One of these days you are going to have "just enough" of these female problems and get them "fixed." Each episode you have I think maybe it has been your last. Your system is yelling a big HELP and maybe you just need to listen to it.

JEAN Drapes over the shades dress up a place for sure. Cut out unwanted light also and you can always open them up for more light. I'll have to check out the eagles ~ maybe they have now gotten camers over there.

Have a great day Magnolias ~: wave: Type at y’all later.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote