View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:32 PM   #26
QuilterInVA

Good afternoon, ladies! A cool 48 degrees but the sun is shining - and the wind is blowing.

My allergies have been running rampant this fall. I wish we'd have a good frost. I'm still working extra hours so haven't even turned the computer on at home for several days.

Glory and I will be getting together for Thanksgiving. We'll be feasting on Chinese food from our favorite restaurant and sewing that day.

Faye, I hope you get your female problems resolved soon. It seems this has been going on for several years now. I'm glad you get to see both grandson's over the holiday.

Jean, I hope the hospital and church express thanks to you for all your volunteer service. You are always a busy lady.

Maggie - congratulations on the big loss! You are certainly on the path to success. Casper continues to amuse me daily. I ran out of Fancy Feast dry food that he gets for lunch so just gave him more of his breakfast food. He just sat and looked at the dish and let me know this was not acceptable for lunch. I won't let that happen again. I was going to ask you how you were doing with the Activelink. It seems most people who have them like them.

Have a great day. I'm going to have lunch and then do some quilting!

HW 356 pounds - CW 138 - GW 130

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Forget Yesterday. I am, where I am. I know where I could have been, had I done what I did not do. Tell me, Friend, what I can do today, to be where I want to be tomorrow. - Sigrad
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote