View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #23
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Titilating Chilly Tuesday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

It is currently 39s this morning and as they say “feels like” 32. It isn’t expected to warm up past the mid 50. Maybe the flies will die off now. They have sure been pesky this year. They are wily also ~ they disappear when I pick up the swatter. I am quick with the swatter. I show them who is boss. I have a nice wooden high stool out in the kitchen and they like to land on it which makes them easy targets. They are too sophisticated to get themselves stuck on those “fly strips.”

Yes I am a happy camper for I showed a loss of 2.6 at weigh in last evening. Our discussion at the meeting was all about the new WW Active Link. Guess it is finally getting here for sale. I have had mine from my friend out in CA since the end of September. I wear it every day and it does show my progress hourly. For my age and my weight it didn’t set the bar very high for me. Believe me I am good with that. It is a neat little monitor of one’s actions and movements that a pedometer won’t cover. Will is doing well with his program for he has lost 8# in the last 3 weeks. He has done that by cutting back on his evening snacking.

The dogs are at the groomer and the cat is going from room to room looking for them. When I first got up he was asleep in the bedroom and the dogs were still here. Shortly after I got up Will took the dogs away then about 15 minutes later Cecil wanted out of the bedroom and the search began. He is such a fun animal and we are sure glad we have him.

I need to go shopping in the freezers and decide what to make for dinner. I don’t have a clue what I want nor does Will so I will just have to come up with something and the best way is to see what we have to choose from.

I know I’m certifiable nuts but I want some of that glow in the dark nail polish. Now I wonder who sells that in this berg. I’ll just have to shop around.

DONNA FAYE So glad you are feeling better. Taking your meds sure helps don't they. I have seen some of the hand made sox in some catalogues that are in delightful colors and patterns. I don't see how they can sell them for such a low price for they are hand made. Maybe like so many things they are made in China. But they are sure pretty.

Have a great day Magnolias ~ Type at y’all later.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 11-13-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Maggie is online now   Reply With Quote