View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:28 PM   #21
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Marvelous Monday ~ Weigh Day

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

It is a chilly 40 day as I type and didn't much higher than the low 50s this afternoon. Winter may be here after all. Walking to church yesterday was so cold and windy it turned my head around. It is a far walk from my back door to the church back door which I use but dumb me didn’t wear a wrap either.

I am a happy camper this morning for my scale showed me 3 pounds down so we shall see what the official loss is tonight at WW. Maybe the paying more attention when we go out to eat at what I put in my mouth helped along with moving more. Like last night when we went to Wendy’s and I had a chicken sandwich with double the veggies and no sauce and no fries ~ so I think that was a better choice than I could have made.

We went out to eat lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant and I had a shredded beef taco and 10 chips for a total of 9 points+. After WW we will be going out to eat at I-Hop and I know I can pick and choose what to eat there that is points+ friendly.

DONNA FAYE I sure hope you get to feeling better soon for this has been going on a long time for you. Seems like you could get into the doctor sooner since you are in so much pain. Is there anyway you can make out a list and have Jack do the shopping until you get better? Your little Thomas sounds like he sure has a music gift and he will keep up with his music through the years.

JEAN Do you have a "Dollar Store" there? Some things are cheaper there than in other stores. But you have to watch it because that isn't always the case. There and Wal*Mart are the cheapest around here unless the other markets are putting on a sale. It is funny that your area is adding more of those windmill's when other places are shutting them down. They are saying they are killing too many of the large Eagles.

Have a great evening Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 11-12-2012 at 06:31 PM.
Maggie is online now   Reply With Quote