View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #81
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Laura - Lucky you had the day off! I love Lee jeans and slacks. I especially like the comfort-fit waistband which offers a bit of stretch. Glad your mammo appt went well. I've got to get my records transferred from my former doc to my new doc so I know when I'm due for a mammo and an annual exam. You always seem to find the best stuff at the resale shops. I wish I could find resale shops that had such neat stuff...or maybe I should just go looking more often. I'm going to take Santa for a good walk tonight, and hopefully he'll sleep well tonight (and let me sleep too). Last night, he was restless because of the party upstairs and the after-party cleanup which was a bit loud. Yesterday was a great day to work in the yard. Too funny about the deer jumping the fence into and out of your yard!! I can just see Coal chasing it! So cool! I'm glad that Coal had some fun with the chase and that the deer got out ok.

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

Starting weight: 245
Lap RNY 11/19/2014: 215.5 surgery weight

My Mini Goals:
1) Consume less than 120 grams of carbs, 30 grams of sugar and 1,100 net calories (factoring in exercise) 2) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day
3) Follow the Bariatric surgery eating plan
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote