View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 11:42 PM   #18
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Simply Sunny Sunday

GOOD EVENING MAGNOLIAS

It has been a windy day with the sun shining brightly and a chill on the wind. I’m listening to a Rolling Stones CD and it makes me want to move. I am been having fun listening to my oldies. Got the TV sold ~ a young couple came for it this afternoon. That corner of the living room sure looks bare now. It is the corner where I have shelves up for my village. The plan is now to build more shelves down further and possibly put a corner type table there on the floor. We didn’t want the animals bothering the folks that came to get the TV so the dogs were out back with the door shut and Cecil was asleep on our bed with that door closed so all well and smooth.

I had fun this afternoon making myself a small booklet of the “Δ Power Foods List” booklet which measures 2¾ x 3” that will be handy for me. I also made the font size a bit larger so it is easier to read. I think tomorrow I will print out another copy to keep out in the kitchen for I have this one with my WW material here in my office.

JEAN Have you noticed everything is creeping up in price lately. I have a few packages to mail and dread going to the post office. I think next year we will not buy gifts but send do re me and let them shop for themselves. Wish we had some of that rain that you got but I am pleased you got home through it safely. A couple invited us out to Wendy’s for after evening services and I had a chicken sandwich without any sauce so I did pretty good there.

Have a great day Magnolias ~ Type at y’all later.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote