Old 10-19-2012, 01:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/198/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Getting my at home kit :)

I'm going to a meeting in the morning to get a new kit. I'd really love to find a buddy or two to join on this journey to a better lifestyle. I've struggled for so long with myself,but after I went to the doctor Wednesday with foot pain & found out I have 2 bone spurs & had to get a shot in my heel,(not counting these past few months of headaches) I realize I gotta take better care of myself. I feel like I'm expected to feel bad all the time now. Things are gonna get better though with at lot of hard work.
beliter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:51 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 226/174.6/160

Height: 5'6

Hi I'd be willing to be a weight loss buddy. I'm 27 and I started the year with WW because of the free sign up with my mom. Stayed on track about 6 weeks and then couldn't afford the meetings and mom strayed from the program and I ended up falling off and gained back the 17 lbs I had dripped plus another 5!

I restarted on my own about 6 weeks ago and am down 18 pounds. I refuse to fall off this time. I have a planner to keep my food log and exercise in and make myself exercise. I do feel alone tho. I go to the gym alone, my sister who lives with me is at her boyfriends most nights and doesnt eat my "diet food" even when she is home.

I hope to be in onderland by New Years Eve and even have an Alice in Wonderland themed party planned and a tattoo promised to myself if I make it... so I refuse to fail.
KellinaKatrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: HW:336/CW:236/GW:175

Height: 5' 7"

I'm determined to succeed this time around as well. We can do it!!!
mandydawn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:34 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 156/150/130

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by beliter View Post
I'm going to a meeting in the morning to get a new kit. . I feel like I'm expected to feel bad all the time now. Things are gonna get better though with at lot of hard work.
I love your ticker. Looks good.
dosbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 182/178/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi, I just started WW at home officially today. I've been working on watching what I eat for a few weeks and I was able to get the kit on Ebay and it came in last week. I'm really liking it a lot ~ I lost 35 lbs just about 8 years ago out of the 80 I was looking to lose, and I've managed to keep it off but just have not lost any more. Had to stop when I got pregnant and have just not gotten back to it until now. I did my food shopping today and got some of my old favorite foods and snacks. I've lost 4 lbs in the past two weeks and am really excited to be below 180 for the first time in over 10 years! I'm interested in being a diet buddy because I know that this journey is so much better with friends.
NicksAutieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:35 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 218/218/180

Does anyone happen to have the instruction manual/insert for the WW model3636 calculator? It's the blue-ish green colored one....I got a great deal on one but it didn't have the insert. I'd love a PDF copy. Please & thanks!
ChristyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 184/170/150

Height: 5'1"

I just joined ww online and am using the tracker app. What is in a kit?
ShanaOB is offline   Reply With Quote