View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:25 PM   #59
Shad

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Home again and it is a grey and drizzly sort of day, but who cares when for breakfast you can have fresh bread, home grown tomato picked straight from the garden and a good slice of a good tasty cheese. I'm in love.

Laura - good luck with the boob job. Painful but necessary. I have to agree about the canned soup. It's got a lot of salt and is not always very tasty and I hate anything that have green veges in. Canned green vegs always seem to turn out to be a nasty shade of khaki somehow.

Ceejay - sorry to hear about the breakin. Good to co-operate with the cops since they are more likely to come to the aid of someone who supports them.

Michelle - so sorry to hear about the passing of Mischief. Maybe she just didn't want to have any more pain in her life. Similar thing happened to my Shad and although he wanted to stay with us, he knew that it was going to be pain filled and we did the best we could for him.
Are you sure you want and need to go back to CA so soon? Just wondering if you need time to get yourself on your feet before you go back to the loving but sometimes unhelpful support of family.

Mel - good to have you back again. We should speak, but I don't know whether you will be on the phone this weekend and it may be a couple of weekends before I can get back again.

Annie - lovely photo of you and the wee man. That's a treasure. Isn't he growing? Deranged brothers??? I got a couple of those. Maybe they should form a club.

Happy - what exactly does an open house entail? Do you have folk wandering around the yard and outbuildings and in the house and everywhere? Hope they don't wake up the bear.

Better go and get myself sorted for some shopping. My right hearing aid did a wobbly the other week and I expressed posted it to the shop. I haven't heard anything so I just hope it arrived. The garden is looking okay although there are some grass and weeds out there and the rose garden is being taken over by hippeastrums, gerberas, and alyssum but still the weeds grow. The tomatoes are doing well, the corn is just about ready and I need to think about more beans and more beetroot etc.

So back later. Take care.