View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:13 PM   #14
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It's a bright sunny day and the wind continues to blow. The prediction is for 70 degrees tomorrow with a storm moving in tomorrow night; 30 degrees, wind, and rain. This morning I made a quick trip to the store for Ernie treats that I forgot on my last trip. Of course picked up a few other things too. I made a meatloaf for dinner and I thought it was awful. Bob said it was good, but not as good as usual. They never turn out the same way twice.

Maggie -- I have sun catchers hanging in my south kitchen window and depending on where the sun is, they sparkle on the opposite wall. Ernie can hardly stand it. When the furnace comes on they will move just a tiny bit. I'll bet Will is a happy camper with his new gun and you with your new Santas. We have been invited to my "sister's" for Thanksgiving, and the kids will each go to the in-laws. Everyone has to work on Friday so makes it easier not having to travel. I imagine everyone will be here for Christmas again. My "mom" hopes to get moved by mid-December.

I hear the dryer buzzing so need to fold towels and get the next load in the dryer. Enjoy the rest of your day and evening!

Jean is offline   Reply With Quote