View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #13
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Finally Friendly Friday

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS

It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood and I don’t have a thing on my list “to do” out of the ordinary so I will work on my building. I need to finish up that building before starting anything in that medium for Christmas presents I have yet to make. I have submitted my Schwans® order which will be delivered on the 16th. I like to get it in early so the items I want will be available and the driver will have things I order on the truck. Most of the order contains items that will be used during both holidays. As far as I know as things sit right now all of our “would be” guests for Thanksgiving will be going out of town. However, there may be someone at the last minute that has nowhere to go. I will go ahead and make a “traditional” Thanksgiving meal. I am thinking of doing a turkey breast in my indoor smoker if the weather doesn’t permit Will to do it outside in the smoker on the patio. I pull back the skin and lather spices on the meat then replace the skin to keep the breast moist. After it is done then we discard the skin. I am planning making a yummy pumpkin cheesecake for I have a tasty WW recipe. The un-eaten pieces will freeze well. Maybe pull a couple of pieces out of the freezer at Christmas time. I have other program friendly cheesecake recipes also but pumpkin is traditional this time of the year.

Have a great day Magnolias ~ Type at y’all later.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote