View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:59 AM   #56
MELODY525
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

HAPPY....YOU DID A GREAT JOB DESCRIBING THE MESS HERE. I COULD FEEL EVERY WORD. CHAOS. BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT THE MAYOR RAN NON-STOP ALONG WITH HIS MINIONS. GREAT CREW THEY WERE. I WAS WONDERING HOW MOM WAS DOING AT HER HOME. SENDING HER A GOOD THOUGHT AND A HUG
WHAT KIND OF OPEN HOUSE?? MAYBE I WILL COME AND NEVER LEAVE!! SO GET THOSE DECORATIONS GOING!!

CEEJAY...SO GLAD THE BABY GOT TO GO HOME. HAD A LAUGH AT THE HALLOWEEN OUTFIT THOUGH. i think we are all ready for the weekendANCE: IT WAS NICE OF YOU TO WORK FOR THE COWORKER TOO
I cannot believe the robbery & break in!! omg!! so close to home. thank God you did get the adt system!!

MICHELLE.....HOPE YOUR NEW BEGINNING WILL BE A GREAT ONE...A NEW YEAR IS COMING TOO I AM GLAD YOU ARE COMNING TO TERMS WITH THE RELATIONSHIP AND GLAD TOO THAT THE EX I IS NOT ADDING TO THE DRAMA. GOOD THAT YOU ARE ALMOST DONE AND ALREADY IN THE NEW PLACE. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER TOO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE FRIDGE. AND THE TEST RESULTS. HOPE WHEN YOU GET A ROUTINE IN THEY WILL DROP DOWN IN NUMBERS. GEEZ!!!
PART 2: I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR AUNT. SENDING YOU OUR SYMPATHIES sending more hugs for mischief. she was a lucky dog to have people who loved her. sorry for her passing.

ANNIE....BEEN THINKING OF YOUR DAD AND HOPING HE WAS DOING OK TOO HAD TO SIGH AT THE SHOTS & THE PICTURES. POOR LITTLE JAKE. 3 SHOTS ARE NO FUN AT ALL AND FEVERISH TO SAY THE LEAST HOPE YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THE "PROMISED LAND" THAT THEY SAID WOULD HAPPEN AT WORK. THANKS FOR THE PICS.

LAURA....OH HOW I WISH I HAD BEEN WITH YOU FINDING THE HOLIDAY ITEMS. I LOVE THE FEELING!!!! THE LONGER WALKS WITH COAL SOUND GOOD TOO. I COULD ALMOST SMELL THE LEAVES BY THE CREEK. I LOVE THE IDEA OF THE ORNAMENT EXCHANGE. WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN THE OFFICE. THEY ARE HUM BUGS NOW!!! LOL

MARY....GLAD YOU MADE IT THRU THE STORM WHAT A NIGHTMARE HUH???

SHAD...IT'S OK TO PUT YOU LEFT LEG IN & OUT BUT DON'T PUT IN YOUR HEAD AND SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT!!! I CAN SEE THIS JOB DOES NOT DIFFER FROM SOME OF THE OTHERS WITH THE INSANITY!! HAVE YOU BEEN BEDAZZLING THEM WITH YOUR BRILLIANCE???? ROFLMAO GLAD TO HEAR YOU GOT A CAR TO USE. HOPE THE GUYS DON'T NEED IT TOO MUCH!
AS FOR YOUR CV.....THEY THINK YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF FIX THIS!!!!

ELLEN...HOPE THE NEW CHANGES DON'T MAKE TOO MANY WAVES. KEEP YOU HEAD DOWN IS RIGHT. NEVER MAKE A TARGET!! LOL WILL KEEP GOOD THOUGHTS FOR YOU AND HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT.

Last edited by MELODY525 : 11-09-2012 at 11:01 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote