View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #50
ceejay52
gettin' with the plan

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

I started this around 8.45 this morning but just now getting back to it. The door bell rang and it was a detective asking questions. I told him I leave out early in the morning and get back after 7 p.m. I told him I do however have an ADT system that has camera's and that they were welcome to look. Sure enough they found some evidence of the time the break in next door where two guys live and saw two young guys. They went through the bath room window and would you believe came out the front door. I don't think they got much but he did mention a small camera. I asked if I would have to go to court and he said no but he would like to come back and use a flash drive to get that information. You would not believe how much foot traffic goes up and down my side walk in the back.

I also have to call my sisters tonight to get family history information for my cousin's wife. She wants to have it done by Thanksgiving.

------
Mel
It's good to hear from you. The city needs to give you some sort of recognition. I'm glad you mention meditation. I need to go back to that web sight and see what is going on.

Happy
I like to people watch. Wow, an open house at Christmas time would be a lot of fun, but a lot of preparation too. Don't stress yourself out.

Annie, Shad, Michelle and Laura, Ellen, Patty and Java Hello