View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #11
Jean

Good Morning, Flowers! The sun is shining, the wind is blowing, and it's a little nippy outside this morning. The weatherman promised a warmer afternoon! I've been on the phone trying to find a credit for the gift shop because the buyer used a hospital credit card. I could never be an accountant -- no way! I hope it comes through soon. I have crafty club this afternoon and need to do some laundry this morning. One load should be done and ready for the dryer when I finish here.

"Gma" -- Grandmas buy things that parents never would! I hope the slippers are a big hit and will last awhile. Our tv station showed a 102 year old lady voting for the first time; she walked with a walker, very very slow, had another person hanging on to her, and helping her hold her pen! I wonder whose vote went on the paper?! Our local paper showed a bilingual lawyer from Des Moines "helping" nonEnglish speaking people, here, vote! I'm sorry but enough is enough is enough!!!!! Did you see the voters in Ohio who showed up without any ID were allowed to go get something to prove who they were and return to vote? That made me really mad. Thanks for sharing the picture! I was looking for something different in Lean Cuisine.

I need to figure out what I'm wearing this afternoon, then switch laundry loads. Enjoy your day wherever you are and whatever you are doing!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote