Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 11-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 239/203/159

Height: 5'7"

Default Wonderslim ?'s - Eggs, tuna fish, cheese okay?

Hello! I am going back on Wonderslim again after having flaked out on it over a year ago. I got sick of navigating it. I'm trying to add a few small meal high protein grocery store food substitutions. Are hardboiled eggs, tuna fish, cottage cheese, and string cheese okay? Has anyone had any luck losing having some of these low carb foods in the rotation?

Last edited by Cobble; 11-05-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Cobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 265/254/150

Height: 5'5

I have made some sort of dedication to getting back to watching what I eat. I now believe I am addicted to food and for awhile just went hog-wild. I don't even dare get on the scale because I am afraid of going into a depression. Hoping to get back to wonderslim very soon. Why do I appear so strong on the outside but when it comes to food I am very weak......
Shero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 239/203/159

Height: 5'7"

Hello Sheri,

Just bite the bullet, get back on the scale and deal with it - where ever the chips fall. Your doing this to get healthy right? The longer you stay in the rutt, the more of your progress you'll lose. You've made serious progress! Wouldn't it be nice to loose another 10 pounds before Christmas?
Cobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:14 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shero View Post
I have made some sort of dedication to getting back to watching what I eat. I now believe I am addicted to food and for awhile just went hog-wild. I don't even dare get on the scale because I am afraid of going into a depression. Hoping to get back to wonderslim very soon. Why do I appear so strong on the outside but when it comes to food I am very weak......
I feel the same way generally, but realized getting on the scale is what helps me to keep track. Seeing a pound more tells me, HEY... STOP IT... you are screwing up! And I know to get back on gear.
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #5  

FFF-Well at least I am still reading this. When I was losing (LOL) I was eating one "normal" meal. Keeping track of calories, eggs, tuna and string cheese sound ok to me....I am assuming you won't eat the whole package of string cheese like I may do at this point in my life...joking but serious.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:29 AM   #6  

Please join us at Wonderslim 9