View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Steel Magnolias #31

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

It is a chilly day here in the ♥-Land and the temps are about the same as the last few days. I weighed first thing on my scale and I showed the same so expect the same at WW this evening. Whatever will be will be. My eyes sure itch today ~ must be something on the ever blowing wind. I used some “artificial tears” and that seemed to help some. I need some new lemon drops. I like to suck on one once in a great while and these now taste old. I haven’t had one in months and they probably do have an expiration date. They make my mouth feel fresh. I found a little sealed packet of them when I was cleaning out my desk the other day along with a small packet of jaw breakers which I have had over a year now. Little surprises hiding in my desk drawer.

For lunch this day I had a quarter cup of potato salad, one chicken strip and 2 potato fires. It was good and certainly filled me up. I am drinking my sf ff vanilla latte and enjoying it immensely on this chilly day. The wind is coming out of the North and has a bite to it.

I have been having fun making up my Schwan’s® order which will be delivered on the 16th. They have some nice seasonal items that I would love to have them in my freezer for guests and also for just Will and me. Appetizer type items that I will get are “Surf & Turf Bacon Wrapped (5P+ for 4); Puff Pastry Hors d’Oeuvre collection (6P+ for 4); Buffalo Style Boneless Wyngz ©(5P+ for 4); Jumbo Cooked Tail-Off Shrimp (2P+ for 9). I’m so glad they have these for now I don’t have to make any unless I want to that is. I can be a happy camper eating less than the “serving size” of those tasty little morsels. Gotta have those “perfect party appetizers to be the hostess with the mostest.” Plus if I buy them in November I won’t have a big order in December plus can have them to serve Thanksgiving time guests. Now I need to go and rearrange my freezer to make sure I have room for my order before I do place it. I love this time of the year plus it makes it easier to have things on hand to serve the guests that come by planned or unplanned during the season. I can easily make some “program friendly” dipping sauces to serve with the items.

DONNA FAYE What a lovely nice thing so do for kids in foster care. I am sure they will absolutely without a doubt appreciate beautiful sox instead of the white ones. That is good that you do take care of your dogs teeth. Our dogs bones that we give them have the job of teeth cleaning. They love knawing on their bones.

Have a great day Magonlias Type at y'all later.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote