Thread: 90 day OA
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #21
swtgila
Sweet girl in L.A.

S/C/G: 242/212/180

Height: 5'2"

Hi all. I would like to claim my seat here. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I had not heard of some of these plans and not the 90 day plan. I am going to google the gray sheet. I do know OA does not tell you how or what to eat and for that I am thankful. I need more structure tho. I need to develop a food plan that works for me. I have a lapband and cannot do well with 3 large meals a day. I too need 4 or 5 mini meals. Portion control is my biggest problem. And I love to graze. I am having some health issues and am forced to wake up and get serious about my binging and COE and what that is doing to my body. I have a goal to develop a food plan by the end of the weekend. I suspect it is one where I need to give up white stuff (sugar, flour, potatoes)..all trigger foods for me. Thanks for this thread. I am going to try a phone meeting soon. Do you all find that helpful? I haven't done them before. I've done some online meetings and was going to a F2F meeting, but had a conflict with my f2f sponsor and quit going. The meetings did help tho. Maybe at some point I can find my way back. Thanks to everyone here for sharing their ESH.

debbie

Debbie
swtgila is offline   Reply With Quote