View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #4
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone -

Happy - Thanks for using my suggestion for the thread title. I'm excited about my new beginning. As rough as the past two months have been for me, and I know I've got a lot of emotional healing and growing to do going forward, I've decided that the REST of my life is going to be the BEST of my life. As for moving out and taking the good stuff...I am. But not all of it. I'm taking into consideration....is it something that's worth moving twice (once to my new place and then to CA later on).

Java - I'm glad you're doing okay.

Ceejay - I'll be praying for your great niece and co-worker's father in law. Moving day is actually Saturday. I got the keys last night though and took a load of odds and ends over, today will be another small load of odds and ends. Tomorrow I'll have my soon to be ex-husband's SUV, so I can transport more stuff with fewer trips. And Saturday will be when the furniture gets moved. I have 2 or 3 male friends coming to help me, and at least a couple female friends. So hopefully it won't take long.

Mel - I'm praying for you, Jen and Richie, and all those affected by Sandy. I've got lots of cousins in NJ...and some have been without power and heat for days and will likely be out for several more days. But at least they made it through.

Annie - Feel better sista. Sending you hugs.

Much love and many hugs to all,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

Starting weight: 245
Lap RNY 11/19/2014: 215.5 surgery weight

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day (once I get the doctor's ok to exercise)
2) Follow the Bariatric surgery eating plan
3) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote