View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #8
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Simply Sunny Beautiful Chilly Sunday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

The party was fun and she got some good presents. It will be fun to see her in some of the outfits she got. It is currently in the 50º range and not expected to get higher than 60ºs this day. Right now I am sucking on a Butter Mint ~ they are 7 for 1p+ and I enjoy them sometimes but not often but when I want some they are delicious. I package the box of them in small bags and can take out just one packet when I get the notion. I don’t often eat candy and when I do it has to be of a good kind ~ not just any candy will do. Not much out of the ordinary doing this afternoon ~ just trying to stay awake. The drowse’s hit me around this time each day it seem ~ the afternoon slump.

Last WW meeting we made a list of different exercises to do and out of the 12 I am able to do 3 of them without hurting myself. Three out of the twelve isn’t bad though for I can walk, lift weights (carefully), and exercise dance. My leg the way it is does limit what I do or should do for the doctor did give me some guidelines to what my back can handle. Like for example no jumping rope or hoola hooping, or stop-start sports for this gal.

DONNA FAYE Hope you found all you wanted to purchase at the commissary this day. camping in cold weather like that for little kids isn't the best of times I would imagine. Hope he doesn't get sick from it.

Have a great day Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote