View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #5
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Simply Sunny Beautiful Saturday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

It is said to get way up to 70ºs this day and hopefully that is true. I don’t have much on my list to do this day and am just going to laze around. Since yesterday we bought the birthday gift for that gal that is turning 3 and the party is after services in the morning that is off the list. It is a lovely dressy pant outfit. Gauzey white top with striped tights that will look great on her with a bow to match to go in her hair. The store wrapped it and I made a cute little card so it is ready to go. We love buying gifts at that store for it specializes in “nice” clothes for babies & kids. Her dad is providing the noon meal of pulled pork and BBQ beef and all the fixins for the guests. It should be a fun affair. The mom is a nurse who is PG once again and the dad is a music teacher.

As usual the animals are all napping ~ what a life. I made some awesome spaghetti last evening and I think we will be having leftovers this day. I put lots cut up onions, celery and mushrooms in the sauce and add as many of the 1 p+ meatballs we want. I like keeping a bag of those meatballs in the freezer. I was out and we went to the two main stores in town and they were out of them but found them in a market way across town. Wonder why there was a run on meatballs.

Will just came home and brought me half a roast beef French dip sandwich which I will go eat now. And, of course, he brought me a sf ff vanilla latte.

Much latter I am now back. I got busy doing some needed chores out at that end of the house and just got back in here.

DONNA FAYE Sorry you feeling under the weather. Won't you be glad when this is all overwith your femaile stuff. After hearing what you are going through I am so thankful I never even had monthly cramps. Guess those cruise folks have to watch the weather very closely.

JEAN You will have fun with that web site. So many things to look at. Are you going to end adopting that little cat that comes around to be fed? sounds like he is homeless.

SUSAN I have that book on order from the bookstore here. They have lots of her other cook books by Lisa Lillien but just not that one in yet. I have gotten good recipes out of all four of her cookbooks I do have. She sure know how to take some of the old favorites and revamp them.

Have a great day Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote