Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 08-24-2012, 12:27 PM   #1  
Fit before 30! 12/6/2013

S/C/G: 200ish/ticker/140

Height: 5'2"

Cool GymPact -Earm $$ for workouts

Anyone try this app/site out?!

Get Paid To Go To The Gym Or Lose Money If You Don't!

http://www.gym-pact.com/

I'm interested but would love to here from 3FC members on there
MrsH2132012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 158/158/125

Height: 5'4

I use it and I think it's a brilliant idea
sensualappeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 172/165/132

Height: 5'8"

I didn't know this before, but it does sound interesting. I am a bit skeptical though. How long have you been using it, sensualappeal?

I'm also not to keen of having to use a third app while running outside; I'm already using Nike+ (with iPod) and Zombies, run! (on my Android phone). I'm not even sure Runkeeper and the zombies would work on my phone at the same time, although apparently they're working on integrating them. That would be good I guess!
runthecontinent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:38 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 158/158/125

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by runthecontinent View Post
I didn't know this before, but it does sound interesting. I am a bit skeptical though. How long have you been using it, sensualappeal?

I'm also not to keen of having to use a third app while running outside; I'm already using Nike+ (with iPod) and Zombies, run! (on my Android phone). I'm not even sure Runkeeper and the zombies would work on my phone at the same time, although apparently they're working on integrating them. That would be good I guess!
I've been using it for maybe 3-4 months now. You don't get paid a lot but I accumulated and just got $40 through Paypal. It's legit.
sensualappeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:34 PM   #5  

Well, I have an Android phone. I have signed up to try it when they complete the Android version. Very curious!
Old 10-27-2012, 06:25 AM   #6  

Height: 5'8.5"

Interesting. I have paid *myself* for every 15 minutes of exercise, into a special account for reward money but have not tried this site.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:28 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 200/200/125

Height: 5'2

They just released the android version! I have been using for the iPhone for a few weeks now and love it. It might seem like it is not that much money or something to be motivational but when it comes down to either being lazy and losing $$ or just getting to the gym for atleast 30 mins, it really works. It helped me get through the holiday season and still make it to the gym! The only day I missed was on Xmas and that was because they were closed. Luckily I set my pact for 6 days/week so Xmas was my day off.

I made over $3 on the week before Xmas I am interested to see how many people slacked over the Xmas week!

Also if anyone is interested in signing up and uses the code: "eccenkatie" you will get $5 after your first check in and work out!!

Last edited by Katieeee2689; 01-02-2013 at 07:30 PM.
Katieeee2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:27 AM   #8  

I have installed the Android app. Sadly, they haven't been able to verify my gym yet. I have emailed them all the information so hopefully it will all work out!

Anyone else using it? I would like to hear more success stories. :-)
Old 10-06-2013, 01:57 PM   #9  

This sounds very interesting.
Going to check it out now.
I just joined the gym a few weeks ago and my hubby and I have been going 5 days a week
mscreneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:19 PM   #10  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

i had it and ditched it twice
you make maybe 3.00 a week and if you dont do the workout you get charged but you can pick from 5$ and up
i panick what if id rather spend time with friends one day instead or if something unexpected comes up then your screwed out of the money
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote