Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 06:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Default IP Daily Chat Thursday 10/25/2012

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads. IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website
http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/spip.php?rubrique19

Last edited by rissimo; 10-25-2012 at 06:24 AM.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:30 AM   #2  

This for the person who said links were missing in the weekend chat message over the weekend. When I went back and looked, links have been missing for quite a while!!! (I think I found all the links)

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads. IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website
http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/spip.php?rubrique19
Old 10-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #3  

Good morning, everyone! Today is my week 6 WI and I lost 2.2 lb. I wish it had been a little more so I could have been in the 180's, but I'm happy with this number. Hopefully next week I'll see the 180's. If not, I'll happily keep going.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #4  
Started IP 10/22/12

S/C/G: 225/185/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning!

Today is day 4 for me. It wasn't until I was updating my fitness pal that I realized it was easier to follow than the day before. Tomorrow is my first weigh in.
Thanks for the support and sharing. It gives me a place to turn for guidance.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:06 AM   #5  
IP start 09/04/2012

S/C/G: 191.4/161/155

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning everyone!

I had read on one of the threads about a website to purchase IP packets and supplements, but now I can't find it. I thought it was something like www.proteinfood.com but that wasn't it. If anyone remembers can they please post it for me? Thank you very much!

I have been on IP 7 weeks 2 days with no cheats...down 22.3 lbs and I feel great!

Last edited by ruckus123; 10-25-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:15 AM   #6  

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckus123 View Post
Good Morning everyone!

I had read on one of the threads about a website to purchase IP packets and supplements, but now I can't find it. I thought it was something like www.proteinfood.com but that wasn't it. If anyone remembers can they please post it for me? Thank you very much!

I have been on IP 7 weeks 2 days with no cheats...down 22.3 lbs and I feel great!

http://plainprotein.com/
Old 10-25-2012, 09:19 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 150/123.4/115

Height: 5'2

I am getting so excited, 21 more pounds to go, coach say 7 more weeks.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:29 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 149/131/130

Height: 5'3"

Day two on phase three. Before phase three, I would drink my shake around 9:30 but now I need to eat breakfast before I leave the house which is two hours earlier and I thought that I would be so hungry for lunch but I wasn't. Thank goodness. I am going to be researching some breakfast ideas because I am not going to be eating grains (except for the occasional IP bar which is so nice on a busy day).

My husband is starting phase 2 today. I am so proud of him. He has lost 80.

Time to go start breakfast for me and my girls. Have a great day!
Old 10-25-2012, 09:54 AM   #9  
Started IP 9/25

S/C/G: 190/173.2/145

Height: 5'4"

Today marks one month on IP and I feel fantastic! I'm down 15 lbs (according to my scale, probably 13 on theirs) and I have so much energy and I never feel hungry!

I have a big delicious bowl of rhubarb crisp in the fridge for lunch today. How awesome is it that I can have dessert for lunch and still lose weight? Instead of Splenda, I sprinkled Sugar Free Strawberry Jell-O on top of the rhubarb and then added an oatmeal IP packet on top. Yumm-O!
Old 10-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #10  
IP start 09/04/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern View Post
Thank you so much Southern!
So thankful for the support that is given here!
Old 10-25-2012, 10:43 AM   #11  
IP start 09/04/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneofThreeGirls View Post
Today marks one month on IP and I feel fantastic! I'm down 15 lbs (according to my scale, probably 13 on theirs) and I have so much energy and I never feel hungry!

I have a big delicious bowl of rhubarb crisp in the fridge for lunch today. How awesome is it that I can have dessert for lunch and still lose weight? Instead of Splenda, I sprinkled Sugar Free Strawberry Jell-O on top of the rhubarb and then added an oatmeal IP packet on top. Yumm-O!
Any chance of you posting this recipe it sounds so good!
Old 10-25-2012, 10:58 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 271/201/130

Height: 5' 5"

Is anyone else cold. I am freezing all the time which is new because I'm usually so miserably hot. Just wondering.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #13  
started IP Oct 3/12

S/C/G: 225/restart 188/150

WI day today. I'm always booked in for 5pm after work but I think I'm going to change it to lunch time. I always get so discouraged having a late weigh in after my weight has fluctuated through out the day. Not too mention my clinics scale is 4lbs higher than my scale at home, so I always go by my home scale and weigh myself first thing in the morning on WI day.

One question I need some help with: what do you ladies do when tom is approaching and the cravings start getting out of control?
Old 10-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #14  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismprice View Post
Is anyone else cold. I am freezing all the time which is new because I'm usually so miserably hot. Just wondering.
welcom to the NEW you!!.....you are losing your insulation
Old 10-25-2012, 11:37 AM   #15  
Michele

S/C/G: 240/149/150

Height: 5.5

I did it !!!! I reached my GOAL..
Closed Thread