View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:41 PM   #8
blessedamberly
IP rebooting

S/C/G: 276/ticker/150

Height: 5'5

I had a friend who was on IP along with a group of her coworkers (who were having great success). My friend has since given up, but thats off point. After hearing about it I looked it up and thought it was doable except for the cost. I had gained weight after getting married, coupled with 2 pregnancies in 3 years I added even more. I was so unhappy and it had started ruining my marriage.
Not long after at the local farmers market the chiropractor that does the program was there and I signed up to go to an info session, but then had to cancel because of work calling me in. At that point I had let it go to the back burner until I was in a meeting and was snacking on a few cherries that someone had brought it and another person made a comment about me bellying up to a plate of scones he pushed in front of me. That was it for me. I was signed up and started the program less than 2 weeks later and have not looked back. So like others it was just the perfect storm or the right time.

I was ready and wanted the structure and this program just fit.

Lost 120lbs on IP in 2012- had some health problems and meds put back on 20. Rebooting to get that off and into my summer clothes!
blessedamberly is offline   Reply With Quote