South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 06:24 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Terrific (?) Tuesday Chat - October 23

So far nothing has happened except I let the dogs in an out, fed them and made my coffee. Sure would be great to have something terrific happen but it's not likely.

This morning another money-type and I will audit the books for the Horticultural Society and I sure hope it's an easy one and is done by noon. This afternoon I'll be back at my own tax stuff which just MUST get done. I'm hoping to get my life back later in the week.

I'm sounding grumbly so need another coffee. Shall I pour one for you?
Old 10-23-2012, 06:30 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Yes please!!! We are hitting the deli for coffee and a buttered roll for Rick, his last NY treat. No roll for me as I am eating my eggs like a good girl. I am sad to see him go, but he has to get his life in order which won't be easy for him. It truly was a wonderful week worth every pound I gained and boy did I gain lol

I'll check in again later
Old 10-23-2012, 06:36 AM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

I will take all the coffee I can get today, 4 hours sleep isn't going to cut it. I'm off to the county I negotiated out of but am somehow training and supervising the new organizer in. Just hoping for the best. It's another 6 day work week and I am seriously counting down to time away. Just two more weeks and one day!

Made roasted chicken in the crockpot yesterday and it came great. I so love my crockpot! Time to get moving again. Happy Tuesday friends
Old 10-23-2012, 06:40 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Thanks for the coffee, Ruth, and thanks for getting us started!

Cyndi, I hope you make it through the day...daydreaming about vacation amidst your work stuff.

Jennifer, glad you've had such a nice visit w/Rick. Great job sticking to your eggs this morning.

I've got lots to do since we're hitting the road right after work today...I've yet to print final copies of some leases for mom and that's the one thing I can't leave w/o doing.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:49 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

I'm not sure it will be terrific for me either, chicks. Just a looong day of work that's packed, and I need to make sure that I get the chili in the crock pot before I leave. I love my crock pot too, Cyndi!!
Old 10-23-2012, 06:57 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Thank you for the coffee, Ruth. It's delicious. I hope your desk is cleared by the end of the day!

Jennifer, I'm glad you had a good visit with your friend, and hope he has a safe trip home.

I'm feeling so much better today after a day of clean eating yesterday, and I feel confident that I'll have another good day today. I hated that feeling of sluggishness that sugar does to me, and vow not to slip again.

Here's to a great day for all of us!
Old 10-23-2012, 08:53 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Got a couple of minutes before 8 a.m. call, need to get back in the swing of posting daily.

I hope everyone has something Terrific happen to them today

Today is just a bunch of meetings and then Awana tonight, need to stop to pick up snacks for the kids and a new blow dryer since my blow up.

Have a great day everyone
Old 10-23-2012, 09:48 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 143/Ticker/(108-110)

Height: 5'4"

Morning!!

First time posting on these daily threads! I'm up early and energetic, going to make breakfast, read up on threads and go to the gym before I have class today.

Hope everyone has a great day today too
Old 10-23-2012, 10:32 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 224.6/196/134

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning All!!

I'm ready to give myself the proverbial kick in the butt to get back on track! It's been too long dilly dallying and it's time to get serious again!! I want to be 185 by Thanksgiving... that is the current goal!

Have a great day
Old 10-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #10  

S/C/G: maintaining

Hi, all. I'm back home; we got in late last night. I dragged my aching, tired self to yoga this morning. Then Costco where my prescription that I've been trying to refill for two weeks STILL isn't done! Now I'm off to get my hair done then the grocery store.

Cyndi - I've clipped several recipes for that and never tried it. Maybe you'll motivate me to finally get it done.

Have a great day.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon, ladies. Sorry I've been kind of scarce lately...I've been off for an entire week and one of my employees was kind enough to share her cold w/ me on my last day of work. Bah!!!

Not a whole lot going on in my world. Did get a message from my sister-in-law yesterday asking if my niece could come spend the weekend w/ me b/c she's been telling her how much she misses spending time w/ me and my mom. I just hope she doesn't get mad for some stupid reason before Friday and decide to not let her come. I saw my niece for 5 - 10 minutes on my birthday back in June, but aside from that I haven't been allowed to see her since last Thanksgiving.

Hope everybody is doing well. Just wanted to pop in for a quick hello!!!
Closed Thread