Old 10-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #1  
Tired Of Just Surviving

S/C/G: 315/272/215

Height: 5'7

Default Thank You Everyone

I just wanted to take a moment and thank each and everyone of you who has took time to stop and offer me support and encouragement the last couple of months.

I am sure you are all tired of listening to me whine and complain about how terribly hard my life has been and I am definitely sure you are all tired of hearing me talking about throwing in the towel and giving up.

I just wanted to let you all know I will NEVER EVER give up no matter how hard or discouraged I am. I have regained 5-6 pounds in the last couple of months but I can only imagine that would be 20-30 pounds if I didn't have this wonderful group of people to support and encourage me!

So thank you all, you are the best, I love each and every one of you!!

Belinda
SmallSteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:48 PM   #2  
Becoming A Better Me

thats what 3FC is here for isnt it?! so we all find out we r NOT alone in our struggles?! no ones life is perfect or easy n its nice to have someplace to blow off steam n it always seems easier to let go to an outside party or even a stranger cuz they r less likely to judge or take sides! life happens n sometimes tends to get in the way so to speak! what doesnt kill us should only make us stronger! now get up n get moving u know u can do this! ((((HUG))))
dangerouscurvesahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

I agree with Joy. We are all here for each other, we come here support others as much as to get support.

None of us have perfect life, gosh mine is far from it. I have a mother who I haven't spoken to in 2 1/2 years, a 13 year old son who according to notes I found in his room today (ohhhh yeah, I'm one of those parents... but he is one of those kids) thinks he is a werewolf (or could be one?), I have another son who we are sure probably falls on the Autism Spectrum (Aspergers, high functioning.. but when he melts down, look out) (since he is homeschooled we choose not to get a diagnosis, everyday is just a learning experience in what is working at that time for all of us, and we work through it), I have a husband who won't make a decision to save his life but gets pissed if I make the wrong one.... oh and who obviously hasn't looked at me in a long time, but that is another thread.

You are doing fine, it's the long road we are on, there will be bumps and pot holes. You will find the gas again to get moving along it.
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:35 PM   #4  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

A lunch invitation is still open. No pressure though.
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

Just keep hanging in there with the rest of us. I don't post often anymore, but I love reading your posts because, even in the whiny ones, you have such a great attitude. You're going to do this. And we're all cheering you on.

Lin
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #6  
Tired Of Just Surviving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elladorine View Post

A lunch invitation is still open. No pressure though.
I have not forgot about lunch I just have to find the time to do it. What does your weekend schedules look like? Where do you like to go?
Old 10-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #7  
Tired Of Just Surviving

Quote:
Originally Posted by linJber View Post
Just keep hanging in there with the rest of us. I don't post often anymore, but I love reading your posts because, even in the whiny ones, you have such a great attitude. You're going to do this. And we're all cheering you on.

Lin
Awwwww thanks Lin! I have never been told I whine with attitude!