Old 10-14-2012, 03:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/124

Height: 5'2

Default Getting out of our 218-"teens"

I am starting this thread because I couldn't find one that referred to people' who were trying to get out their 2teens!

I personally just hit 217.8oz! My weigh-in is Oct 15 and I am hopping that I will be 216 by then. I originally set my goal for 215. However, it looks like I wont make it but I am just happy I am in my 2teens now! Even though I am happy about losing; I'm still sad that I could not make the goal I set for self.
I do feel discourage that I did not make the goal I set; so, I guess I'm not working hard enough!

How is the progress going for you ladies and did you ladies or gentlemen enjoy your weekend?
Fatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 271/219/145

Height: 5'9"

Here's the other thread if you want:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...-scream-5.html

I have been at a plateau for a while -- I'm running a half-marathon this weekend and while I'm finishing training for it, I've decided to not push the weight loss. But I'll be refocusing and trying to get to 200 right afterwards! I gained about 8 lbs from November-january last year and I'm not going to let that happen again.
defenestrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #3  

S/C/G: HW:280 CW:? GW:150

Height: 5 foot 5

I am at 212.6 so close and yet it seems soooo far away! As long as we keep moving we will get there!
My weekend sucked, my oldest son was in a wreck, he is absolutely fine, Thank God! but the car, eh, not so much.
tubolard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #4  
Designing my new physique

S/C/G: 316

Height: 5'7.5

I'm not alone I guess. right now I'm 215, not my current stated number of 213. It's TOM bloat ugh. I want made 213 back and lower soon but slow is best I know. We'll all get there (our mini goals) soon enough though.
avalonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote