View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #23
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It's a cool, windy, sunny day in my neighborhood. The painters are finishing this afternoon and I will have my house back again. I am doing laundry and should make a grocery list in case we don't go to the game in the morning.

Maggie -- Hope you are having a wonderful day! I know you will enjoy your new "toy." Everyone, at crafty club, just brings their current project to share. I am surprised that the same color of paint looks different depending on how much natural light is shining on it. We both like all the colors. Whew!

"Gma" -- It's only 56 degrees outside; not sure what the wind chill might be. Hope you didn't have to wait too long for your mammogram and all is well. Thank you for the birthday greetings. I don't feel any older . . . yet. I know you will be glad to get the sock finished. I have my mistake corrected and the pulled out rows back in order again. I hope the hotel refund comes through without any hassle. Enjoy your birthday breakfast with Kelly and family tomorrow.

I need to fold towels and start another load of laundry. Bob said it's time for long sleeved shirts. Enjoy the rest of the day!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote