Old 10-12-2012, 06:22 AM   #1  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Default Feel Fabulous Friday

I thought this might be a fun thread idea. What have you done this week that made you feel fabulous? Were you able to do something you couldn't do before? Did you get great pride from pushing ahead when you didn't want to work out and felt the accomplishment when you were done? Did you resist that temptation to eat that cookie? Did you see the scale make a whoosh? Did you hit a milestone or a mini goal you had set for yourself?

So tell me, WHAT IS MAKING YOU FEEL FABULOUS THIS FRIDAY??
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:25 AM   #2  

What made me feel fabulous this week was pushing through a workout I didn't want to do, on top of it the kids were pestering me non stop. I try to get my workout in before they are up, but some days they are up before the sun.

I'm also feeling pretty darn fabulous because even though I budgeted the calories for it, I did not have a piece of left over cake from Thursday while the rest of the family had it last night. I had it cut and on my plate and I sat it on the counter and walked away.

Last edited by findingfawn; 10-12-2012 at 06:26 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:32 AM   #3  
Becoming A Better Me

wtg sommer! i had a 4lb. loss (5.5lbs if u count the 1.5lb TOM gain) when i weighed in yesterday! i had a cheeseburger n fries at festival last saturday n 2 slices pepperoni/bacon pizza monday at my moms so yep definitely a feel good moment on the scale!!!
dangerouscurvesahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:54 AM   #4  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

I hit 80 lbs lost and 11 months as a non-smoker this week!
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #5  

Awesome job ladies

Shishkeberry, I quit smoking 9 years ago (my gosh it's been that long????). That by far was one of the hardest things I ever did. I did it cold turkey on my own and had smoked for about 14 years (started when I was about 13 and I was 27.. yikes). Now it about kills me to be anywhere people are smoking. Way to go!! Soon you will be considered a non-smoker (I think it's a year or is it 2?)