View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:50 AM   #22
gma22

Good morning to you all. It is fairly pleasant outside this morning around 60 degrees. We are supposed to be in the 70's for the most part for the next week or so, except tomorrow it is supposed to be in the mid 80's.

Scheduled my mammogram for this year. Kind of early to get your boobs squished (8 AM) but I need a morning appt so it doesn't interfere with picking up Jack from work and sometimes you have to sit for a long, long time. Guess I can get some sock work done while I wait!

Maggie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a very nice day today. Sounds like you got a nice addition to your kitchen counter or table or whatever. You can do some beautiful mosaics with broken countertops too.

Jean: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am doing yours a day early as I may not get in here until late tomorrow and wanted you to know I remembered. Lots colder where you are for sure. I bought stuff to make chili and potato soup as I thought it was going to be colder, but the forcast says warmer so will just wait it out! No, we didn't have to do anything with the life boats, which sure aren't what you see on tv. They are huge things with bench seats and canopies. We don't have to wear our life vest either. They are in our closet in our cabin. I did put mine on in the cabin though so i knew what to do just in case. It was the most miserable thing I think I have ever done and from what Jack says, the western caribbean trip will be more of the same; hot and humid.

Coming along on that dang sock. I want to work on the other pair as it has a pattern in it and is fun. Like I said, this has become boring partly because it is so long. I emailed Kelly about T's shoe size and the kid is into a men's size 8. He is gonna have feet like his uncle at this rate!

Nothing else exciting going on around here. I am still waiting for my refund for that horrible hotel stay. We shall see if he follows through. I kept his email address so if I don't see it in the bank within a couple weeks he will get another scathing email from me.

We are having breakfast with Kelly at 8:30 tomorrow morning for our birthdays. She just combined the two since we are so close together and I was gone for mine. I then have a haircut in the late afternoon with my miracle gal. It's too bad a lot of my cruise photos don't really show how nice the haircut is because the heat and humidity caused a lot of problems with keeping it in place.

You gals have a very nice weekend. Faye

Last edited by gma22 : 10-12-2012 at 09:24 AM.
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote