View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:48 AM   #61
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies -

Another quick post for me today as I have a ton of work to get done. So many projects due today! I was planning on putting in some hours at work over the weekend, but I had car trouble and haven't figured out my remote access yet. Car is in the shop....another expense I don't need.

I came into work at 6 am to get a headstart on things, and just wanted to take a quick break to say "hi".

I got some packing done...most of my stuff from the bedroom is all boxed up...then I started on the living room. I still have more knick knacks and antiques/china to box up. I'd say I'm about 15% to 20% done with the packing. I was hoping to not have to rent a storage space to use as a "staging area" for the packed boxes...but I think I'm going to have to as I'm running out of room in the house. I don't have to have EVERYTHING out by the first weekend in November. He said if he finds things I might want, he will ask me about them and hold onto them for me until I can come 'round to pack them up. There's so much stuff in the basement, that I'm not even sure I'll find everything that I want to keep in the next 4 weeks.

And since I have two moves in my to my new place in the same town at the end of this month/first weekend in November, and eventually one to go back to California, I'm really trying to minimize what I take with me and only take what I really need....and it's still a lot.

I do hate that SHE'LL be living in my house. That still p*sses me off. But there's nothing I can do about that. At least he and I are staying away from each other, keeping the talking to a minimum, and consequently there's not as much tension.

I realize that even though I wasn't the one that broke the marriage vows, we could've/should've communicated better over the last few years - and part of that blame is on me. Again, the relationship is beyond I just have to move on with my life (literally and figuratively).

I so appreciate all your support and love.

Much love and many hugs,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

Starting weight: 245
Lap RNY 11/19/2014: 215.5 surgery weight

My Mini Goals:
1) Consume less than 120 grams of carbs, 30 grams of sugar and 1,100 net calories (factoring in exercise) 2) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day
3) Follow the Bariatric surgery eating plan
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote