View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #35
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

quick post for me today...

Shad - I love the idea of ear plugs! Thanks! R's place is gorgeous! I can see why it's so costly; though for that price the seller should've thrown in a hunky man servant.

Happy - Glad you made it home okay. I hope Mom enjoys her visit at your place.

Patty - I heard on the radio this morning that the Rangers have to play for a wild card berth in the playoffs. Best of luck. I'll cheer them on.

Last night was fairly uneventful, thank goodness. I got in the house, unpacked, showered, spoke with the ex briefly about the dog's med schedule, and watched some tv. Santa missed me A LOT while I was at my friend's house. Everytime I got up and went into the next room, he was right there at my heels, like he didn't want to let me out of his sight.

I emailed my ex today about refilling the dog's meds, and also gave him my attorney's contact info.

I suppose I should get some work done. For the most part, I'm doing a little better and feeling a little stronger every day. I'm looking forward to Santa and I moving into our own place.

Much love and many hugs,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

Starting weight: 245
Lap RNY 11/19/2014: 215.5 surgery weight

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day (once I get the doctor's ok to exercise)
2) Follow the Bariatric surgery eating plan
3) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote