South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 06:17 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Hump Day Chat on The Beach - Oct. 3

Good morning! We have drizzle but ti's still relatively mild. It will be 73°F today - no killing frost yet. This is very late for us as it usually gets way down there by October 1. The heat did not turn on in the back room so the dogs were warm enough. Disney's bleeding seems to have stopped.

Yesterday did not go as planned. (Does it ever?) Friend Joanne dropped in for coffee around 8:30 and stayed until ten. After that, a new village person dropped off some things fro the yard sale and, like a fool, I asked her if she'd like to come in for coffee. Big mistake as she stayed until noon! Unfortunately she is really, really chatty - one of those people who has opinions on everything and expresses them at great length - over and over. A real motor-mouth! I was thinking of asking her and her DH for dinner but changed my mind. So much for my domestic Goddess morning.

The afternoon bank meeting went well and I did get a little space to get binding made for a quilt before my evening meeting. We are planning for Delta Fair 2013 and 2014! Seems like the dust has just settled from 2012!

Gym is on the schedule this morning. After that, I'm sure I'll find something to fill the time - never seems to be a problem!

Happy Hump Day!
Old 10-03-2012, 06:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning,

Ruth, your days always end up sounding pretty interesting, with all its' twists and turns. It sounds like you're a people magnet. I'm glad Disney is still doing pretty well. When does she go to the Vet for her next tooth appointment? Give her and wee Jazz and good scritch for me.

It's still raining here, but that's not surprising. I'll take it over a drought, though. I'll be at Susie & Ramsay's all morning, then will spend the afternoon baking for the Hunt. I'm hoping it clears up for Pony Club after school, so I can head home a bit early.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:56 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

It's a pool day here. There always seems so much to do but I'm recognizing two important priorities...getting my food situation back on track after the two weeks of family AND getting some rest. Everything else can wait.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-03-2012, 09:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good Morning...Debbie excellent priority setting love it!

The marathon week has begun, 5 days 12 hours of work plus 2 hours commuting. I need to follow Debbie's lead!

You know it amazes me at times, my DS would rather live with his dad, but when he needs something he runs to mom. Yesterday it was his social security card and how to get working papers. Today he needs to see the dentist. Well at least he has no choice but to be with me for a few days (his dad has a training class in NJ). So I get to play mom even if only for a few days.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #5  

Height: 5'4"

Morning all -
Short version of the last two days: back in June I got rear-ended at a very low speed - thought nothing of it. By the beginning of August I was in pretty much daily discomfort - forget merging left!! Started at the chiropractor at the beginning of Sept, and things were better until yesterday. Went in for the "adjustment" and the pain actually lifted me up off the table and I howled. SERIOUSLY. Whammo. Now scheduled for another appt with my regular doc today today at 11, MRI and x-rays tomorrow . . . blah blah!!

All first world problems, I know - just kinda would rather not, thanks!!

Tammy - thinking of you.
Cottage - I have ordered the rain to cease a I hate to drive in it with my neck acting up!!
Debbie - my doc sears that without proper rest, one cannot manage food! So - REST!!

Be well -
Old 10-03-2012, 11:16 AM   #6  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Woke up at 3:45 to my stomach saying OW OW OW OW. Turns out the whole family is sick. I'm at work anyway (not enough PTO after the wedding) and Anna went to school (picture day) but Chris is home. Freezing with aches and stomach cramping.

Not really sure what I want to eat for lunch. Originally it was going to be cauliflower casserole and creamy mexican casserole, but given my current circumstances, I'm not sure that those are the right choices....

Just popping in to say hi. Still OP. Miserable at work but not much I can do about it. Time to tough it out and hope I don't have to visit the restroom anymore.

Hope everyone else is having a great day!

Lisa
Closed Thread